• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] what is rare

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have six holiday globes, are any of the globes rarer than the others?

how much is a holiday timepiece worth?

how much is that rare blue picnic basket worth, its glacial blue i believe

thx for the help

Lord X

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Depends which you have. But Exodus' Lair seems to be the rarest, followed by I think Chaos Shrine. Blackthorn's Castle and Twin Oaks Tavern are next I believe. Though I am prob the only one that thinks Twin Oaks is rarish at all. After that they are all pretty common. Though the Towns and Shrines are older.

Holiday Timepiece - 100-200k

That picnic basket is prob about 7m, and its not glacial blue. Its more chaos blue and black.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thx for the info, gotta check to see which globes i have.. and the timepiece reallyy. It was a reward from 1999, i can't believe its worth that little :(

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
full complete sets of the snowglobes and similar gifts....have shot up in price.....kinda priceless to holiday collectors..... it will be very hard to compelte such a set now due to the latest turn in.....but when idocs are turned back on there maybe more chance...especially if they do fix the bugged housing to fall

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
but when idocs are turned back on there maybe more chance...

I was kind of hoping they would actually leave decay turned off until turn in stopped. Now that it seems clean up is permanent I think turning decay back on will just lead to lots more globes etc getting trashed for points. Hate it for "new" collectors that come up, but it does seem to drive up the price of full collections imo.