• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What I Think A Fish Tank Should Look Like

• Thread starter Cerwin_Vega_Uo
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Cerwin_Vega_Uo

Everytime i move to a new house i have to rebuild this tank... it takes a long time but i think it looks so much better than the kind you can buy.

G

I agree...I hadn't thought of it before but damn some of those little grasses rubble would fit in there quite nicely. OOh and the dock planks instead of the black cloth...I'm trying to think of uses for all my rubble, lol

Beautiful job btw...I see so many ill-made ones.

G

Yup, I agree wholeheartedly. Fabulous aquarium in your house.

Kudos to whoever came up with that concept, and all those who have added their variations over the years. I love seeing the different things people come up with.

Here is the one I made in my formal dining room arrangement.

I think it may have been Sarsmi who compared the add-on aquarium graphic to the industrial type lobster tanks at the local fish market, when they first came out. Agree on that as well.

-Skylark

G

Very nice looking aquarium. Are you still living by the waters edge?

C

Cerwin_Vega_Uo

I still live in that house if thats what your talking about.

I

imported_Lundan

I like your house layout. Can you upload more pics of it?

M

MoonBeam(TBD)

I agree to but the one thing i dont like is the number of lock downs those suckers take.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I agree to but the one thing i dont like is the number of lock downs those suckers take.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya. Been thinking of adding a large one to one of my houses, but alas already hurting for lock downs. Have to do some spring cleaning I guess.