• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What have been the most challenging?

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I’m looking for some to things to hunt with my CU.
The most challenging so far has been a paragon CU.
Thx Rip

Morgana Grim

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mind you I'm a strictly solo player......but I would have to suggest finding a hunting guild on your shard. Why I suggest this? The list of challenging things is vast and varied per play style. A guild can take you around and show you places to hunt. You will also have the backup of being able to call someone in to rez or help you.
Yes pvpers and fel dungeons was a good suggestion.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I’m looking for some to things to hunt with my CU.
The most challenging so far has been a paragon CU.
Thx Rip
Paragon Cus are particularly tough for Cu Sidhes, because Cu Sidhes deal 50% Cold/50% Energy Damage (Consume Damage/Empowerment does nothing against this), yet also have high resists to those same elements.
The Putrifier is a pretty tough high end mob for most pets to fight.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Interesting about paragon CU’s not allowing consuming damage. I thought for some reason it was still working, I did have to heal a lot. Plus the process took a fair amount of time.
A paragon ancient Wyrm was much easier to bring down. I also found that the greater dragons were about the same difficulty as an ancient Wyrm.
Rip

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Interesting about paragon CU’s not allowing consuming damage. I thought for some reason it was still working, I did have to heal a lot. Plus the process took a fair amount of time.
A paragon ancient Wyrm was much easier to bring down. I also found that the greater dragons were about the same difficulty as an ancient Wyrm.
Rip
Consume only works against physical damage. Since Cus do no physical damage, that’s why it doesn’t help if one is attacking your pet… regardless of what your pet is.