• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What happened to L6 map chests?

Y

yadnum

I've killed 20 paragon titans (on Legends) in a row with not one chest. I used to get a chest every 2-3 kills. Anyone else having this bad luck? Has the game changed? Thanks

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Random number Generator....the odds of a drop are 1 in 20 I believe...when you were getting them ever 2-3 kills you were lucky...now the pendulum goes the other way!

Y

yadnum

Thanks for the reassurance (?!), lol. So normally I'd have to kill 20 paragons for one map. Since I've always had to solo five or six maps to get one decent minor artifact, that means killing 100 paragons or so for every decent minor artifact? This is what people have actually been doing? Wow. (I'm the one with the amazed mood now)

Rotgut Willy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the reassurance (?!), lol. So normally I'd have to kill 20 paragons for one map. Since I've always had to solo five or six maps to get one decent minor artifact, that means killing 100 paragons or so for every decent minor artifact? This is what people have actually been doing? Wow. (I'm the one with the amazed mood now)
Luck helps.

I farmed paragon titans a few days ago and in about 20 paragons I got no chests but did get 3 minor artifacts.