• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What goes around...

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Tesla in a few years?
Who are you again? And that guy is a movie star?

Oh I got one for you... You ever listen or watch Howard Stern??

This is what I vew you as when you try to mix words with me.... I don't even know this guys name either.

All wrestling was bad acting. But still funny.

B

Balian of Asgard

Who are you again? And that guy is a movie star?

Oh I got one for you... You ever listen or watch Howard Stern??

This is what I vew you as when you try to mix words with me.... I don't even know this guys name either.

All wrestling was bad acting. But still funny.
Ftard, you are quite a few levels below all of us in regards to existence as a human being, so just leave it be, because everytime you speak its like a little girl nagging to have her diaper changed

and to think adults even watch fake staged wrestling, ROFL omg thats sad, you really do have spare time in your life dud

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ftard, you are quite a few levels below all of us in regards to existence as a human being, so just leave it be, because everytime you speak its like a little girl nagging to have her diaper changed

and to think adults even watch fake staged wrestling, ROFL omg thats sad, you really do have spare time in your life dud
Ok, I am gonna need for you to ****** your anger.... whoever you are...

D

Duke X. Winter

I watch the WWE :( Not all wrestling fans are marks like Telsa.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your mom does too. She makes great meat loaf btw. :lie:

jk...damn its terrible
Now who the hell are you? Do I just bring people out of the woodworks?

And leave my mom out of this... I know it's terrible, she used to hire cooks for the house on Monday's Wed and Fri... Don't ask.

But your dad used to some wierd **** with tools to himself. I saw it on the internet... 1 guy 1 jar?

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now who the hell are you? Do I just bring people out of the woodworks?

And leave my mom out of this... I know it's terrible, she used to hire cooks for the house on Monday's Wed and Fri... Don't ask.

But your dad used to some wierd **** with tools to himself. I saw it on the internet... 1 guy 1 jar?
I know, its terrible right? What I want to know is why on earth you logged into that site 4238 times. My god whats wrong with you? Oh and my dad says please stop asking if you can visit...its creeping the whole family out.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know, its terrible right? What I want to know is why on earth you logged into that site 4238 times. My god whats wrong with you? Oh and my dad says please stop asking if you can visit...its creeping the whole family out.
Well, I feel sorry for the guy, I try to visit him in the nuthouse but he never lets me, what can I say...

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I feel sorry for the guy, I try to visit him in the nuthouse but he never lets me, what can I say...
Wow...pretty crazy childhood you must have had if you called home "the nuthouse". Of course you can't visit, you saw to that the first time. Standing in front of someone's house at 3 am with your johnson out is not a good way to make friends.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow...pretty crazy childhood you must have had if you called home "the nuthouse". Of course you can't visit, you saw to that the first time. Standing in front of someone's house at 3 am with your johnson out is not a good way to make friends.
You actually typed that up, read it, and thought yeah I am gonna post that... THEN posted it. You actually thought something that stupid was funny?

I have seen you on other shards, do you just float around stratics talking about flashing?

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You actually typed that up, read it, and thought yeah I am gonna post that... THEN posted it. You actually thought something that stupid was funny?

I have seen you on other shards, do you just float around stratics talking about flashing?
I was just playing your silly little game. Why you gotta make things personal? :Drolleyes: :D

Yep...I do float around...I do I do. Play many shards, a lot of people do silly!

Edit: thanks for showing your weak spot there sally, its easy to push your buttons.

LOL...before I forget...I really got a kick out of the "seen you on other shards" comment, seeing as you seeing me there means you were there too. :lol:

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was just playing your silly little game. Why you gotta make things personal? :Drolleyes: :D

Yep...I do float around...I do I do. Play many shards, a lot of people do silly!

Edit: thanks for showing your weak spot there sally, its easy to push your buttons.
Read around... Everyone tries to push my buttons. You think some nobody is gonna bother me? I'll forget all about you next time I take a dump... Which is riiiight aboooouut... now!

You just got flushed you little nugget... Sorry, fights over, we're closed.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Read around... Everyone tries to push my buttons. You think some nobody is gonna bother me? I'll forget all about you next time I take a dump... Which is riiiight aboooouut... now!
Heh...mmk there sally.

You went from insulting to insulted in how much time?

Oh and don't forget to wipe...

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll forget all about you next time I take a dump... Which is riiiight aboooouut... now!

You just got flushed you little nugget... Sorry, fights over, we're closed.
You must have one of those new fandangled poop and chat chairs.

S

SUPRsalad

wow, we get a restroom coyboy cameo? Pac wins stratics AGAIN!
..im so flattered.

S

SUPRsalad

so really, what brings you to our humble shard, good sir? If theres anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable, you just let us know! :thumbsup:

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so really, what brings you to our humble shard, good sir? If theres anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable, you just let us know! :thumbsup:
Hehe, just seeing the sights sir...just seeing the sights. Between the glam rocker and his fel counterpart...I imagine all bases are covered.

You know...now that I think about it...I could use a nice humorous sig if you are up to the challenge. :) (me love you long time!)

S

SUPRsalad

what happened to the 'turd-herder' sig.. that was one of my greatest inspirations!

I'll come up with something...

S

SUPRsalad

yeah if someone held a gun to my head and i had to make out with ANYONE on UO.. i dunno.. that lady.. *ouch!*