• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What dungeon for 95+ lockpicking other then TW?

• Thread starter imported_tnynyn
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_tnynyn

Ok so I dont have ML upgrade so I cant really do the satyr thing. I was wondering what dungeons I should hit to GM LP? or would any dungeon work?

G

the only way to gain is by picking dungeon chests if you don't have ML....any chest that spawns in dungeons have a chance to give you a gain. Most people make a rune book of safe locations and just hit every spot in the book...a couple times a day.

I

imported_captainobvious

i just gm'ed this last week. i found it to be real tiresome to just wander the realm and pick chest at random for minimal gains at best. suprisingly enough, i had better results just staying put in one spot. sometimes it went a few gains beyond the daily .1..... but never got dramatically over that ( i never put in 10 hour days though)

i got the best results at ice.... where the arctic ogre lord spawns right around the corner from the entrance. sometimes people wont be there so you can also spend some time whacking the ogre around.

D

Dalamos

I would have to agree with finding safe spots to just pick and run them a few times a day.

The best place I have always found was the local rune houses. A lot of them have a set of dungeon chests books that you can go though. Find the safe ones and make yourself a book.

Other then that, get ML! Gives you just that much more to do and it is not to much money.

D

Dalamos

I would have to agree with finding safe spots to just pick and run them a few times a day.

The best place I have always found was the local rune houses. A lot of them have a set of dungeon chests books that you can go though. Find the safe ones and make yourself a book.

Other then that, get ML! Gives you just that much more to do and it is not to much money.