• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] What does a Statue of Tal'Keesh Sell For?

• Thread starter Ooguk [Cove]
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3
O

Ooguk [Cove]

Please give me a range, Lowest price to highest Ty!

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've no clue what range it's worth, but I'd be willing to pay 100 million. That means it's most likely worth a lot more ;)

In all seriousness I think it's worth between 100 and 250 million. However that's just a guess. But if you're willing to sell for 100 million let me know what shard and I'll transfer to get it ;)

RedRum

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Manticore had one for sale last month, when I offered 150mil he declined and said minimum was 250mil. He also mentioned that one had sold in March for 300mil. I wished I would have picked one up in 2005 for 75mil when it came available, but that's the breaks.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i remember a few months back seeing one on a vendor for 150 mil on atl

R

rhapsody1982

i remember a few months back seeing one on a vendor for 150 mil on atl

lol!

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there were like 15 selling on atl a few months ago with a range of 100-200.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a warning to buyers and for the life of me i cant find it the list...

But i think this statue was included in the next wave of 'replicas' to be released as champ idol drops....

So prices may drop as replica deco items are indentical to there real counterparts...or have been...

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was the statue of Tal'Keesh a Holiday gift ? For what year ?
These were from an event on Napa several years ago. I don't remember exactly when but believe it was 2004 or 2005. There were only a few ( I think about 10) given out.