• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What do you think about the siege vehicles?

S

Shiftey

I have only tried it a few times since when you egt them out it lags the server but to get on you must be rank 2+ and you get ranks by killing allys...

i used the siege one and broke down the walls of the keep which was really cool...

now the one i was in was a 2-person and the driver slammed his enemy and the other shot at them.

Now anyone can kill them since at any of the bases you control let you pick up rockets that can kill them

when i try out more like the flying one i will post more.

hope this is kinda what you are looking for.

R

Rejject

Dont know about anyone elsa but i dont if I like the idea of having siege vehicles. Doesnt it take the aspect of Player V/ Player out? Just hop into your vehicle and drive through everyone, or fly around and bomb everyone? I guess I shouldnt say to much without seeing and using the stuff for myself. Do you have any info on how hard they hit? Do you have to have 10 people casting on one of those things to kill it? Just a couple of questions, thanks for any info you may have.:scholar:

S

Shiftey

Usually when in a vehicles they hit you for about 2000 and sometimes with a DOT or with the siege one it pushes you back.

i do not think it takes PvP out cause only so many can be out and when you kill it the jumps out and you get to kill him :D

A

autarctic

So, are the siege vehicles cool? Do they add much to the BGs where they are used?

Can anyone share any gameplay details?

I first read about them here => World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich King Siege Vehicles.

But I'd love some more specific details.

Thanks!

They look awesome and as i understand it they limit the number that can be out at any one time be it the new BG or whatever, so it still leaves LOTS of people hoofing it. I think adding this dynamic to PVP really brings more people to PVP since there is more they can do then just do what their character can do. Can't wait to try them out myself think it will add alot to the game.