• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Swordsmanship] What do you run on your Sampire suit?

dingomate

Seasoned Veteran
Just wondering what everyone runs on their sampire suit. I am building a new sampire and was looking for some guidance on the gear, stats, type of weapon etc. Any pointers are appreciated.

Ford Taunus

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
At start try things:
Get as good stamina / SSI ratio.
Get good resistances.
Get good HCI. HCI + leeches keeps you live not DCI!
I would choose weapon properties: HSL, HML, HLL, Slayer and DI. (At start when you do low damage HLL is good. when you get better gear you can drop HLL and take like HLA or HLD.
(Do NOT put SSI on weapon you shoiuld get it from ring/brace/town bonus/dinine fury etc.)
Use 2 handed weapons with good specials. Moves like AI and whirlwind. (Weapons like: Double axe / bladed staff)

This is pretty expensive suit but try get idea:
Modern Sampire

Last edited:

Xel N'Jare

Adventurer
At start try things:
Get as good stamina / SSI ratio.
Get good resistances.
Get good HCI. HCI + leeches keeps you live not DCI!
I would choose weapon properties: HSL, HML, HLL, Slayer and DI. (At start when you do low damage HLL is good. when you get better gear you can drop HLL and take like HLA or HLD.
(Do NOT put SSI on weapon you shoiuld get it from ring/brace/town bonus/dinine fury etc.)
Use 2 handed weapons with good specials. Moves like AI and whirlwind. (Weapons like: Double axe / bladed staff)

This is pretty expensive suit but try get idea:
Modern Sampire
Assuming we want to go for chain/ring/studded to reduce dex loss on the suit?

Ghost of Gramps

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wondering what everyone runs on their sampire suit. I am building a new sampire and was looking for some guidance on the gear, stats, type of weapon etc. Any pointers are appreciated.
This is what I built, crafted or found for mine.
PennyGearSpreadSheet-1.jpg

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
There is a more recent sampire suit thread:

I would not do an all crafted suit. They may have been the meta about 7 or 8 years ago, but the availability and affordability of great Legendary armor has surpassed crafted armor in terms of being able to put together a high end sampire suit. I would only use one or two crafted pieces at most and only to fill in gaps in stats where you fall a little short.