• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What do you guys think about this template.

Larry Lanecaster

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
120 Disco
120 Music
120 Mysticism
120 Focus
110 Magery
110 Meditation

Looking for a nice template to grind out spawns and ive been gone for a while but was wondering if anyone thinks this might be able to do some peerless :eek:

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I think you'll be able to easily solo most peerless and spawns with it.

With such a template (using Colossus) you're either going to be a gargoyle for mobility or you're on foot. If you're on foot you will want to make use of Stone Form or Wraith Form. If doing that you may as well play in Protection. I would personally then forget FC and SDI on the suit and use lots of + skill items such as: Midnight Bracers, Crystalline Ring, 40 or higher bracelet, Med or Music legs (morph Earrings), Bloodwood Spirit, and any other skill gear that works for a Discord summoner. You can then use those points for something else that works well on foot. I might even be tempted to put Peace, or Prov, to boost the mastery damage and give more defensive options. Or Spellweaving.

I'd also consider non-med 55 LMC, 30 MR.

Last edited:

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
With the template exactly as listed above, what is your proposed way to clear a spawn to get to the champ? I feel like it'll be slow going through the 2nd and 3rd sets of monsters.

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I feel like that would take AGES to finish the final few candles to pop the champ though, at least relative to the just few minutes it takes with a good whirlwind melee build.

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Personally I find that the last level is the easiest on such a build. Helps if you war mode and pull spawn to your summons. Which is easy on mine as I have Prov masteries keeping me alive and trained Vollems. But would be easy on this too in Stone Form with Mystics healing capabilities. On the last level each kill counts higher than on the lower levels but is slightly harder to kill, Discord makes it die quickly.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
With magery less than 120 and no eval, how much are you really using magery spells at this point? I would presume the overwhelming majority of your offense if coming from mysticism.

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Still need the Magery on there, melee defense, healing and curing are faster than with Mysticism, Invis, Teleport, other Summons, Mindblast, Poison and so on all still useful. A big part of damage comes from Discord masteries also.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've made a bard with a similar template, just got round to training him, he nearly done then gonna try him out. Just he will have so many macros with all his skills will take a while to learn. His template is:
120 provo or Discord (Will soulstone between the two depending on what i need).
120 Music
100 Spellweaving
120 Mystic
120 Focus
110 magery
80 Spiritspeak

+20 magery and +20 Focus from Crystaline Ring, +10 Spirit from Talisman.
Spent like 200m on his suit, made it an SDI suit with lots of mana regen, my plan is to also be in wraith forum most of the time so damage from my spells leech mana, the 80 spiritspeak boosts that mana leech too.

Haven't really tested him out yet but looks like he could be pretty good. Arcane Empowerment can boost my SDI even more and my Rising Colosus health etc.
Spell plague looks like it will work well with the Discord bard masteries too.