• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What do you do while can't logging in?

N

Nenime

Instead of staring at the login screen I switch over to the TV card and check out some news. Or watch some hilarious SpongeBob videos like this one. Here's my favorite in German. Not very mature I know :blushing: but it's Saturday, so... just have fun :).

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm logged in and collacting Gossamers for people who still needs it :)

Otherwise i will watch a scary movie. :)

N

Nenime

Ok, Frarc and me collected some gossamers (about 30) - paid with tons of insurance money because we thought we can kill Sicarii with three people :gee:. Anyone who need some please speak up :).

Thanks to Lazarus. :thumbup1: I'm sorry for the lag I had :(. Not that I fight better with good connection though ;).

Otherwise i will watch a scary movie.
Yes, me too. Just bought "Sin City" which is sooo cool. Not scary, rather bloody - but good entertainment. :)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't care about the insurance, i'm just crazy enough to go in the attack :)

Yup got Gossamer for who few who wants it. I'm going back to Sicarii in about a half a hour from now. The more people that join the more often we can try to kill her.

I think i start to hate spiders ;)

If we not with enough to kill Sicarii we can go kill Skeleton Lich several times in Moonglow to try to get the spellbook and Talisman if anyone is interested. I know how to do that "fairly" easy.

My friend and i had 4 spellbooks this morning :)