• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What do you do when...

G

you completely run out of storage space? And 3 out of 5 of your characters ride beetles too fatigued to move?

G

Learn to let go and just release some of those boxes! Throw some stuff in the trash. Donate to Haven or Luna for goodness sake!

F

five oclock

If ya stuck cast a bless on yourself..or eat some of those blue petals...

Then I have to agree with letting go....

G

Letting go...it's like trying to choose between your left foot and your right foot...

I like five oclock's idea. How many petals you got?

M

My OneSelfer

uo doesnt hold that much stuff worth keeping. throw some junk away.
no sense in being an ingame packrat.

G

I mix and match a lot of suits and I need as many pieces I can get in order to get the suits I want. So it's not like I'm just hoarding a lot of junk.

I

imported_Cysphruo

on a closed account it takes 3 months for a house to fall, open a second account and place a house, friend your characters to it and close it, you can use it for three months then open it back up, then your only paying every few months for an extra account.
you could also just open free trial accounts and place houses every few months, free storage for eternity, except you'll have to move every few months.
many people do it but its frowned upon, ive done it for a long time and i also have protested it for a long time, ea wont do a thing about it so i dont care anymore, its been around and happenning for 6+ years since they changed the housing system.

F

five oclock

I like five oclock's idea. How many petals you got?

[/ QUOTE ]

How many ya need? just PM me on thy boards.

G

Hang on let me do the math. If I play approx. 3 hours a day (ugh that's embarrassing to admit), 7 days a week, that would be 36x7x30=7560 petals a month or 12816 petals a year.

I'm just not that much of a vegetarian. Sorry.

G

What size is your house? Maybe you can get a larger one? Or you can pay for the extra 20% housing space. I'm probably going to buy the 7th char slot/housing space increase this month.

I

imported_Cysphruo

most big games offer free trial accounts for 15 days, as long as you close the account before 15 days its free, uo offers them to anyone who wants one
if you dig enough on uo.com you can find where to get a code, if you want you can pm me and i'll send you a universal code you can use over and over

S

sirTEDLEY

get a token for more space and a another character slot

gives you another 20% more houseing 150 space in bank and you get another character slot

means alot more space

heres my break down -6365 in castle , 150x7 = 1050 fior 7 bank accounts , 125 x 7 =875 for back packs , 125 x 7 =875 for beetles

=9165 available storage = 10 totale storage left in account