• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What do ya know another RUBBLE auction post!

A

alyssya

Ok I figured Id sell all this stuff before noone wants it anymore

Ill take bids by ICQ (my #'s 8692929) OR leave them here please.

Ill take the highest bid on or around Dec 15th @ 11:59 PM CST.

-EDIT- I didnt think to mention until someone ICQ'd me...lol...I'd really rather have ingame gold and not cash

Im on Catskills and dont exactly have the gold to xfer em, but if you come get them Ill drop 8 or 10 mil off the price (assuming its like 40ish final bid or higher)

Its about 300 pieces give or take a few, and some ungodly amount of stones as you all know ;D

Please note in the second pic that the crate in the middle is included and is rubble too

If anyone has ?'s q me or leave them here once again.

I guess thats it....heres the stuff

~A

EDIT-please note on the display cases...the southeast end of the large case (the farthest right piece in the bag) got sold by itsself to a friend.

Thanks!!

WOW do I feel like an IDIOT lol!! I completely forgot the ohii trees and morning glories! Heres pic there too, theres 5 ohii and 2 glories here in case ya cant tell...theres also another bag of misc plants too

G

I don't want all of the pieces, but I'll go ahead and bid 20 on the lot. Just know that if I end up winning this auction I'll be leaving the majority of the stuff behind on cats.

A

alyssya

Flutter youre silly

If someone gets teh bids over 40 and has to xfer to come get it then ill knock a lil off lol
Just to be nice since I dont have the gold to buy an xfer token (you know ive always been broke lol)

~A

A

alyssya

Have another bid in via ICQ from private bidder of 25 mil

Thanks

~A

A

alyssya

*bump* bout 2 days left

~A

PS I get off work @ like midnight (CST) saturday, so Ill be on after that to deliver to the winner ;D

A

alyssya

*BUMP* Im closin bidding tomorrow about this time ok? I jsut got home and will be home roughly the same time

Thanks again folks

~A

A

alyssya

I got a private bid via ICQ for 41 mil and then bout 5 mins later got another bid via ICQ from Powerup, he bids 42 mil

Ill check Q and PMs and posts before I go to work at 5 PM cst and update yall...then Ill haveta wait until I get home at around midnight to sort thru the rest of everything and give you last minute people some time to bid, I get off around midnight CST and will stop takin bids VERY shortly after I get home and post any remaining bids ok?

Thanks

~A

A

alyssya

Hey again

High bid is your 46 right now

And nopers biddin will go on for bout 8 more hours, tho yall will haveta do without me being here, the boards are your best bet till I get home, although I'll still take em on Q and PM's...

As soon as I get home Ill check all 3 (boards, Q, PM) and post teh results,so yall keep your eyes peeled around midnight and we will get this deal done

Thanks

~A

U

uoguyz

When did the bidding end? I thought it would be about 20 mins ago?

If not then ill go 56

U

uoguyz

**Edit**

Going by your post saying 8 more hours, this should have ended with my bid of 51 if not then Ill take back my bids.

G

I think they mis-added, they said 11:59 CST in their initial post and then mentioned midnight again in the same post timestamped 3 when they said plus 8 hours. I was going by the stratics clock anyways. =P

U

uoguyz

Guess so, that cool. I spent/about to spend enough on other stuff anyway. I just dont like endless bidding wars. congrats on your buy.

G

Thanks, PM me if theres anything you want specifically. Most of this stuff I don't need. =P

A

alyssya

Hi guys sorry about bein late had a monster day @ work and just got home, its 1 AM here (inspector came into work we had to stay late ;x )

Sarsmi Looks like you win , although I dont know exactly what to make of teh posts lol Im guessin by the looks of it we should say its 60.

PM or Q me and we will setup a pickup time

Thanks everyone!

~A

G

I need one of dem root ends (fallen log)
And ummm a moongate stone...
And umm.... all teh mushrooms...
and umm...

A

alyssya

**Edit**

Going by your post saying 8 more hours, this should have ended with my bid of 51 if not then Ill take back my bids.

Sarsmi-
I think they mis-added, they said 11:59 CST in their initial post and then mentioned midnight again in the same post timestamped 3 when they said plus 8 hours. I was going by the stratics clock anyways. =P

Yeha I did misadd lol when I posted it was 3pm here shoulda said 9 more hours sorry fer confusion (im good at causing that ;D...Thinkin of namin my next character "Confusered" lol

~A