• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What bows do you take to doom with you?

G

I know night reaper and mischief maker are popular. Maybe even a frostbringer for revs.

What awesome bows do you carry to gather your artifacts?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
well nobody has posted and Im not a doom expert but I cant stand to see posts go unanswered so I would take as mentioned a demon slayer and a undead slayer along with one to dispel as needed that being said the slower bows you definatly need ssi of 30+ I would say as the bow get faster ssi means less if you have 150 + stamina so on the faster ones I would look for DI and effect like lighting along with hla or hld and leeches of 30+ %
anyway just my thought and Im no doom expert but thats what I would start there with Snowdog LS shard

C

Connor_Graham

I've got a Demon slayer heavy crossbow with 30 SSI & ML, an Undead slayer heavy with 35 SSI that is also a 70/30 split with Fire/Cold so I can use it against Flesh Renderers without having to use Cons Wep, and I carry a Frostbringer for revs as you mentioned.