• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What are you paying for junk small BODs for turn-in?

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All the low-end small BODs I've had on my vendors were bought up ages ago. I quit even accepting them long ago.

If I took them and sold them, how much are people paying for them?

G

I buy them at what ever I can find them at. I usually pay 1k each.

G

I bought a thousand at 3k each on atlantic.

I know i paid top dollar, but i needed something to get started

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2mil per 500 cloth smalls is average price i am paying at the moment, have to be bulk though, get fed up of buying from vendors 1 at a time.

Elf.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damn! Really? What shard are you paying this on? Is it really turning out to be be worth the cost? You're getting enough runic kit larges to make the expense viable? Seriously curious.

I've thrown out several thousand cloth smalls in the last few months. I can't stand doing the trade-in.

At even 1 mil per 500 I'd start keeping and selling them.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you mean the actual leather and bone I'm seeing leather anywhere from 20-40 per lately on Pacific. I'd say the average is 25-30 per.

As far as bone goes though, I rarely see it for sale and I haven't bought any myself in many years. I just don't fill those BODs.

G

I fill normal bone deeds

by killing skeletons, they drop bone pieces and are easy to kill. Yes it takes sometime, I usually take 10 bone bods at a time to fill. Heck you can make alittle gold, fill the bods for another chance at getting a brk large or small is worth the time.

also when I am out hunting anything on my pally, if there is a bone armor piece on the corspe, i take it, I have a pouch in my bank, which I empty when I get 20 pieces in there, the I fill whatever bone deeds I have.