• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What are you doing !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasbos8

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have played now for 7 years and love the game but with so called patch your going to drive yet more people away.

1.The game is stupidly complicated as it is why oh why change it again!!!
2.Try and explain to a new player inbruing,crafting its nearly impossible now and then you change it.
3.Change for the sake of it is not good your losing players on europe hand over fist yet you do nothing.
4.Try and do some good events like we used to have (invasion,tokuna)instead of these story archs that go on for ever and lead to nothing except a piece of rubbish deco.
5.Drop your prices for subscription and sort out the stupid origan billing system.
6.How can you wipe 2 weeks of a shard adlantic, whos ever mistake this was get rid of them!.
Talk to the players the few still trying to have a little fun before your brain trust thinks up stupid patches which are not needed(i hope you at least test this 1 correctly).
Yes this is a rant but a rant like you have with a family member who is being stupid and needs to hear the truth

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Adaptation, it's a keystone of Darwinism, adapt or perish. I'm taking all of the changes with this in mind, I will adapt and adjust accordingly. There is so much confusion and crying, mostly by the need it now generation of players. The list is only part one, we have no clue how the other portions balance with this stage. It seems as if they are slow rolling these proposals in order to tweak them for proper effect. The thing to do would be test and report, not simply threaten to leave. I for one welcome change, it keeps things fresh.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
There are plenty of threads on this subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.