• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What are these?

• Thread starter imported_thejammonster
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_thejammonster

Saw this guy while I was wandering around in Luna today. Does anybody have any info on them?

G

The robe is an asian event item, I know there was one for sale on Atlantic this past month the asking price was 70m, but I don't know what it eventually sold at.

The book is also an event item if I'm not mistaken, but I'm not familiar with its price, quantity or origin.

M

mdacc#one

spell book is unique from Pacific. Not sure on price, he paid 70 mil back then few years ago. Could be worth twice as much now.

I

imported_Paulstew

I made a large offer on that spellbook recently that got turned down, let's just say it isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The spellbook isn't changeling?

'Glad to see something without a special name still being truly rare!

M

mdacc#one

his museum was locked during that period thats why the doggy dupers didnt get a chance.

G

<blockquote><hr>

his museum was locked during that period thats why the doggy dupers didnt get a chance.

[/ QUOTE ]
*nod nod*
One of the good guys.

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
*nod nod*
One of the good guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

What exactly is that supposed to mean? "One of the Good Guys", no offense but it sounds like your trying to imply that anyone that didnt have their museum locked during that time is "one of the bad guys?"

and IMO that event robe isnt worth anything close to 70m, id say 30 at best

and No paul, i highly doubt that book is going any where any time soon hehe, you should know by his other items that you would have to offer about 6x what its really worth Hence hes the one selling a treachery at 650m and molding board at 400m

G

That's not what I meant at all.
I simply meant that this particular collector is a good/cool/nice/whatever guy.
There was no underlying malice at all directed at anybody. It makes me sad that you even read it that way. I meant nothing hurtful to anyone. It was supposed to be a complement to that particular person for whatever it's worth.

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, Hehe, with the way it was quoted and the way you replyied it seemed like you was implying that he was a good guy because his museum was locked at that time and that anyone who didnt have their museum locked was a bad guy lol.

was just curious, sorry for the confusion

D

dmodesto

<blockquote><hr>

Sorry, Hehe, with the way it was quoted and the way you replyied it seemed like you was implying that he was a good guy because his museum was locked at that time and that anyone who didnt have their museum locked was a bad guy lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

It was a Seer item, from 1999 on Pac if I remember.

And my you got touchy very quick Treyster, I don't think she ever said flat out that you're anything but an upstanding person and a complete show of exactly what a Rare Collector should be;

You are the model by which your peers look to mimic =)

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

It was a Seer item, from 1999 on Pac if I remember.

And my you got touchy very quick Treyster, I don't think she ever said flat out that you're anything but an upstanding person and a complete show of exactly what a Rare Collector should be;

You are the model by which your peers look to mimic =)

[/ QUOTE ]

Well i seriously appreciate the compliment hehe, and i wasnt trying to get touchy by any means at all, it just struck me the wrong way because it seemed like she was calling ppl that didnt have their museums locked contributors of the doggy duping fiasco heh, i just took it the wrong way and i apologized for it

G

Naw theres no way anyone who had a nice public museum could have known at the time that their junk would get doggie duped. And that was a real big hit to collectors of special, unique hued items. =/