• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] What are these and are they worth anything?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A returner from possibly 16 years ago has 19 of these tiles in their backpack and bank.

upload_2019-7-17_20-15-33.png upload_2019-7-17_20-16-43.png

They can be traded or dropped on ground.

Thanks

kikiriki

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
not trying to sound rude, but i dont really think the best price check will be a thread from 4 YEARS ago, i think the economy quite diferent in 4 years

The Doctor

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Not going to take it as rude, as I merely posted the links to provide information on the history of said items. I did not denote a price range because I was leaving it open for someone who may have bought or sold these recently to weigh in. One can only hope someone with useful information will post I suppose.

kikiriki

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
yeah was just statying it so the owner wouldnt think it was a price check and sell them for that value since it can be worth more, im unsure therefore dont wanna say any price too lol