• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What are the weekly auctions?

• Thread starter Samantha_deWintr
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Samantha_deWintr

I can't seem to find an updated list of weekly/monthly auctions for Lake Superior ... could someone please enlighten me? Does YGV still do theirs on Thursdays? Etc?

Thanks,
Samantha

J.B.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't speak for any other group/guild but BEC has theirs every other Friday.
This friday will be an auction 7/24/09.

Note: We have cancelled auctions in the past for events, we will advise soon as possiable.

Lady Tia

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The NeXt auction should be Tuesday of next week. BEC Auction is Friday. YGV Auction has been temporarily suspended, but they will be back I'm pretty sure.

Tia

S

Shotgun

the Next guild stopped doing auctions a few months ago and recently sold their auction house so you can take them off the list for auctions.

Lady Tia

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the Next guild stopped doing auctions a few months ago and recently sold their auction house so you can take them off the list for auctions.
YEs I just got that information today. Thank you!