• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) What are the top PvP / Raid / Faction guilds out there on Atlantic.

ohmyGED

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been out of that game for a LONG time.....can someone enlighten some of the top PvP guilds, methods of warfare, and gameplay style? I know HOT/HEAT is around, what about LNR, 1vs1, VIP!, etc.....

As I said, it's been a while...

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
LNR's still around, but VIP dissolved. HOT/HEAT, TDT, Ni, and HH! are the other big ones.

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Give away my secrets, why don't you! lol :p

By the way, Oblivion, most PvP-related discussions take place on HOT forums. You might check there.

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Based on his past jaunts, I'm afraid Oblivion wouldn't be eligible for membership in UWF. :p

T

Tazar

I seriously doubt he is looking for membership... more likely a source of power-scrolls, etc. :p

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Oh, if you're trying to re-learn real thieving, maybe you should read some of success stories: www.uothief.com.

S

StaticOnAtlantic

or just talk to a blind man, I mean With shinobi gone? (cant seem to find him) just means im the best on the block... just an fyi :)

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
With Shinobi gone and Tony Emerald's acct. sold, I suppose you are. :p

S

StaticOnAtlantic

yeah I was thinking of bringing back a ton of my episodes never released.... Chad is still around but DONT even say rico is, I swear if you do I quit.

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Rico's been gone for a while. He plays Eve now. . . la

Chad's...kind of around. Honestly, a thief on Siege is surprisingly rare these days. Siege's population is low. My understanding is, once you steal from every member of the shard a few times, it gets kind of old. In fact, I made a detective on Siege (to play the villain in THIEF stories), but after a few weeks, I never ran into any thieves. Kinda sad. :(

S

StaticOnAtlantic

Rico's been gone for a while. He plays Eve now. . . la

Chad's...kind of around. Honestly, a thief on Siege is surprisingly rare these days. Siege's population is low. My understanding is, once you steal from every member of the shard a few times, it gets kind of old. In fact, I made a detective on Siege (to play the villain in THIEF stories), but after a few weeks, I never ran into any thieves. Kinda sad. :(
Thats why I left Siege, I couldn't take it anymore, Constantly running into the same people over and over and over and over. I played Siege for nearly 3 months non stop, and well, I became so burned out of

A). Not seeing another soul, to the point where you start talking to NPC's like they are real people. (This is true, I have had to do this to stay "sane")

B). Stories ended due to same people, again over and over again ;)

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
A). Not seeing another soul, to the point where you start talking to NPC's like they are real people. (This is true, I have had to do this to stay "sane")
WILSON!!!!

T

Tazar

Just don't show that to Kelmo - he's working hard on the "Positive Mental Attitude". :p

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Look on the bright side: two native Atlantians made characters on Siege (opposite the current trend). My detective is still there, waiting for the revival.

T

Tazar

OK... 3 minutes? Do you have a script running constantly searching for "Kelmo" and "Siege"?

btw... make that 4 - Ghost and I both have started characters there and are quietly training up in the wilderness...

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
No... Why do you ask? *winks*