• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Spirit Speak] What are the side effects of lowering SS

L

Lord_British

I'm planning to lower my spirit speak from 100 to 60. What should I expect? What am I losing out on here?

Thank you.

G

Goodoljoe

Youl fail more often,your necro spells will last less time,and wraith form will be less efective,as its leeching is directly proportional to your SS skill.

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Additional consequences of lowering Spirit Speak are:
  • Curse weapon won't be very good.
  • You won't be able to see ghosts (that are not in war mode).
  • You wont be able to summon all of the necro familiars.
  • You wont be able to see the stupid stuff people say as a ghost, when they just died and don't know you have Spirit Speak (my personal fave) :rant2:.

Staying Alive,

BG

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Best point is what GFY said that a lot of people forget since it is not regularly emphasized by people. Spirit speak is like Eval. Conversely you would think people would like to have 120 necro like 120 magery, but it's usually not the case I guess. Most people just like 105 necro.