• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What are the possible locations of the strangers?

• Thread starter RavenWinterHawk
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

RavenWinterHawk

Was wondering what the locations are? I went through here but cant seem to find it. Ive been away. Thanks.

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Myxkion = Despise
Kealdia = Luna
Valvakka = Destard
Rivatach = Fan Dancer Dojo
Vaector = Heartwood
Krysan hasn't beed seen yet afaik.

S

SilentFoxXy

Myxkion = Despise
Kealdia = Luna
Valvakka = Destard
Rivatach = Fan Dancer Dojo
Vaector = Heartwood
Krysan hasn't beed seen yet afaik.
Vaector caused server downs, obviously we all now know this, Krysan, well along with a big majority I think we kinda expect either:-

Painted Caves (For the gambler my hubby says 1/7 Painted caves;)
Or:-
" Insert well known script area here "

So, as I have no idea which are the big script areas Id be unable to have a bet but....maybe someoone else has a 'guess'??;)

But, along with every other all dayers , Id love a comment from Devs/ Jeremy/ Drac/ OSO...(yeah Ok)!! as to the current position, is it on hold, broken, cancelled, sleeping, being fixed, Or - " Insert paying subscriber info here "

R

RavenWinterHawk

Thanks All.
I see jeremy just said the strangers will start again this afternoon.