• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What are the main things people look for on bows?

S

Sir Ha-ward

What does your bow have to have on it and what type does it have to be(x-bow, composite, etc.?)

- Will accept posts from everyone except BORG, all others please post

G

crossbow
hit spell - over 40% (lightning or fireball, none of that cheesy magic arrow or harm)
HLD - over 40%
HCI - any is good
DI - over 30%
SSI - must be over 30%

al over 40% will got you a few mills

I

imported_mo'gluk

just remember if you want to have single powerful hit you want lightning...if you want a slight delay to the spell hit which will interupt people running programs we don't like use fireball...

G

<blockquote><hr>

just remember if you want to have single powerful hit you want lightning...if you want a slight delay to the spell hit which will interupt people running programs we don't like use fireball...

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you mean bye running programs please explain in more detail

I would really hate to think you are implying that someone would be running illegal programs

I

imported_mo'gluk

I can imply all I want. I can even say I know people who are running Illegal 3rd party programs by their own admission (which obviously they could be lying but they know I won't roll on them)...

but I don't accuse anyone here on stratics because that would be against the ROC not too mention in the grand scheme of things unprovable... just keep trolling .... maybe you might actually catch something....

G

if people actually are running certain programs not mentioned(other that the paperclip of course) I can't see it workign for them , it takes timeing to be a mage and an artifical AI running your heals would get you killed.

but I guess the people running the said programs are getting killed hence the running of the programs due to slow hand eye coordination,

A

AntiOTF

This whole paperclip thing went over my head. What am I missing?

I

imported_mo'gluk

yeah me too... I figure he's blind so he has no clue what he is posting anyway...

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Good info, thanks!

G

My dream bow...

Comp.
SC-1
Balanced
High HCI
High DI
High Hit Spell, Preferably Lightning.

G

<blockquote><hr>

This whole paperclip thing went over my head. What am I missing?

[/ QUOTE ]

its the icon from Microsoft Word, it used to pop up unexpectedly and ask you if you needed help with anything, it was an annoying program, Microsoft discontinued it.

G

<blockquote><hr>

any bow i buy simply MUST have string

[/ QUOTE ]

G

Better than clippy! Hmm... clippy... bows... a clip-on bow-tie?