• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What are the big ticket items nowadays (formerly doom arties, peerless rewards)

V

Valerin

Having quit the game 2 or so years ago, I'm curious what items are the most sought after (read most expensive) these days. When I quit, the big items were power scrolls, doom arties, peerless arties... this was just before they changed the way doom worked, and well before the new expansion game out. Are these still the big items or has something else replaced them?

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Having quit the game 2 or so years ago, I'm curious what items are the most sought after (read most expensive) these days. When I quit, the big items were power scrolls, doom arties, peerless arties... this was just before they changed the way doom worked, and well before the new expansion game out. Are these still the big items or has something else replaced them?
It's pretty much the same with the addition of some of the new SA Peerless arties getting tossed in the mix. Things like Tangle, and Slither are in hot demand.

Xalan Dementia

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Id say the easiest to gather are the new sa arties from the renowneds. check out vendors and see what arties are sellin for what and then just check uhall or uoguide for what bosses drop em. I like to just go through any open spawn in Abyss, each spawn has at least one good artie drop to them id say.