• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What are max stat bonus from items per stat?

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can someone explain for me what max stat bonus from items are - before you are capped?

In example, - I have 125 int and + 42 intelligence bonus on items, but int only show 150. I lover Int to 115 - and it still show 150...

I guess the formula is same for str and dex.

So, what are the formula for that?

JobriathCairn

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As per the guide:
You can gain a maximum of 125 points in any particular stat naturally. You can, however, exceed 125 points in any stat through use of items which increase a particular stat when worn. The combined sum of your natural stat points plus what you gain from any stat-altering items cannot exceed 150.
So you are correct with +42 intelligence you can lower to 108 natural and still be maxed out
HTH

The Doctor

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
From what I understand Intelligence, Strength and Dexterity are just hard capped at 150. With no cap on the amount you can get from items. Hit points is the only one with a cap of 25 from items.

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From what I understand Intelligence, Strength and Dexterity are just hard capped at 150. With no cap on the amount you can get from items. Hit points is the only one with a cap of 25 from items.
I just descriebed it for Int - so it makes sence, the max you can gain is 125, it is hard capped at 150 - and the formula I guess is for Str and Dex too, dont confuse it with Hits, Mana and Stamina...

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Technically not a hard cap. You can still over cap, it just doesn’t show in your stats gump. Many dedicated PvPers and some PvMers know this & build suits accordingly.

Example: You can over cap your strength to around 162, tho it will only show 150 str on your character. Provided you have the normal HPI built into your suit, when cursed by player or monster it will still only drop to 150 str & 100% negates any HP loss.

This is one reason why no name armor pieces w/ crazy high amounts of stat bonuses sell for insanely high prices. Over capping their str in PvP completely negates the stat loss from curse which equates to ZERO hit point loss.

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Technically not a hard cap. You can still over cap, it just doesn’t show in your stats gump. Many dedicated PvPers and some PvMers know this & build suits accordingly.

Example: You can over cap your strength to around 162, tho it will only show 150 str on your character. Provided you have the normal HPI built into your suit, when cursed by player or monster it will still only drop to 150 str & 100% negates any HP loss.

This is one reason why no name armor pieces w/ crazy high amounts of stat bonuses sell for insanely high prices. Over capping their str in PvP completely negates the stat loss from curse which equates to ZERO hit point loss.
What you say is - just over cap the suit, so if you get cursed, you still have items to compesate with it.... just like resists. Overcapping int doesnt affect my mana as I see... What I just was wondering about, is if it was any formula that it could only raise your max stat like 1/3 or 1/2 more...

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No formula that I’ve seen.

I believe @JobriathCairn & @The Doctor are correct. I just wanted to clarify the term “hard cap”.

Resists can only be over cap to compensate for spells that drop a resist, ie. vampiric form on sampires or wraith form on necro/whammy. The Curse spell drops the actual cap on the resist & can not be negated.