• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What animals can you Tame and Ride?

Airhaun

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey All,

I've been doing some research and I'm trying to find out what animals can we tame and ride. Also, what are the special abilities of these mounts? Such as smelting ore on fire beatle, rune beatle has backpack, etc.

Anyone have a link to a site that can explain or would care to respond with this information?

I'm new to taming and it is Appreciated.

G

hehe, you try to load stuff in a rune beetle and it's going to get terribly cross. I think you're getting it confused with the giant beetle.

Rune beetle is the big nasty black one with the blue rune on its back.

I

imported_EnigmaMaitreya

He he, I was rather surprised when I loaded my Giant Beetle with about 500 stones and then got on him and .... OOOPS he was fatigued. My Bag weight was like 120 stones. I guess that means I must weigh (the character) nearly 1000 stones

G

Actually, the blue beetle can carry 1600 stones along with whatever is in your backpack ALONG with your character as long as you walk. If you start running, your beetle is going to poop out fast.