• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What a morning on Island!! DC/BC/UOD/XV

• Thread starter IAMTHEWHITERABIT
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
M

Malador

I apologize, we killed everyone who stayed and tried to hit coon. A few people did get away such as you and puni. The DC stayed up by the teleporters so vic raistlin and i teleported up there and made short work of them (most atleast, not sure if anyone got away) The real question is..why didnt bc actually show up if it was DC, aldo and hyatt there? They instead grinded star instead of taking a fairly easy raid. I may be thinking of a different fight because we've had so many in despise over the weekend but wasn't P also there? I cant remember between all the fights or faction base raids
I dont know. I showed up when the coon was already up and partialy damaged. you guys were there too. there was some fighting going on. I had to leave and come back several times to avoid the gank but I helped finish the coon.

S

Still Frame

I dont know. I showed up when the coon was already up and partialy damaged. you guys were there too. there was some fighting going on. I had to leave and come back several times to avoid the gank but I helped finish the coon.
We came in a little too late to call this total ownage but i would have to say all in all a pretty decent raid. Organized to say the least...Unlike last night at oaks :(

R

RichDC

We came in a little too late to call this total ownage but i would have to say all in all a pretty decent raid. Organized to say the least...Unlike last night at oaks :(
Cant comment on oaks but id agree with the organised despise raid. Nice work!

Oh who won between UOD and TDR/J~W monday (night/afternoon - im UK so not sure on times anymore lol)DC* gues what, got Owned (again!)!!! so we left, i know J~W/TDR was P**SED with DC* afterwards!

Too Funny!!!

M

Mystra

Did we just have a PvP thread with over 50 posts and none of you got out of line at all????

I love you guys sometimes!!

Mystra

S

Still Frame

Did we just have a PvP thread with over 50 posts and none of you got out of line at all????

Mystra
New Years Resolutions? Who knows, i'm done with calling people out. :p cuz without most of the people on these boards what would i be doing when i play?...spawning? :( if i find the game boring and need some competition i may single a person out eventually

R

RichDC

Mystra
It simply because DC* was involved this time, and everyone knows not to talk smack to the L33test PvP guild in the WHOLE of UO LOL!!!!

Obviously that was a joke...but one day!...one day soon!

R

RichDC

As they should lol

ALL Fear the Dragon Clans Roar and bow down or face the consequences!!!

(that means you gain insurance money :p)