• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What a blast! Britannia has a new king!

N

Nenime

see news here UO Herald

and discussion here UHall

Now that is a surprise for me. Casca? An Elf? *scratches head*

Well, loyal as I am :): All hail Lord Casca, All hail our King! *bows*

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*roleplay*

Dark Angel -*eyes turn black* "We will not accept this humanlover to be ruler of my Masters land. I will do anything to fight this Casca and his followers with all i have. I will not rest till the day the rightfull ruler of this land is on the throne. My master the Guardian! Death to all humans and there allies! Untill then, Chaos to the world.*eyes glow red*

C

Ceridwen

Sheesh... I will never, ever accept an elf as my king. *looks around disdainfully* Can't understand you saluting to it, honestly.

*sighs* Ah well... *shrugs* Just hope he won't make any rules about having to mingle with those.... *wrinkles nose in disgust*... "things".

(@all: don't feel offended, my characters just really don't like elves at all)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*roleplay*

New Frarc-"If this new king is righteous and follow the Virtues ,my family and friends of the CAT's will serve him. If not....." *draws sword*

N

Nenime

Cool! That is what I was hoping for: Together with the Faction system and the Event Mods the enthronement of Casca will revive the roleplaying again which gives a better storyline and hence more depth for our game. Excellente!

oh and... /roleplay on

I'm just a ranger and do not visit the great towns too often, not to speak of Britain. I'm an Elf myself and I know of the reservations some people have against our kind. I really hope Lord Casca will be a good ruler for he can unite Humans and Elfs to an army which will end this terrible invasions. And I hope the citizens througout the realm will accept and love him alike the people of Yew accepted and love us Elfs. *ponders* I think I will attend the next Town Meeting. The Council sure has something to announce.

L

Legacyee

I don' care who or what he is, he's welcome at my house for a slice of mongbat pie and a glass of cider, as long as he don't talk politics

This could be the start of a good and interesting year in Britannia :)

C

CatLord

Originally Posted by Ghost71
They like to do this. Or at least it seems this way. But the last invasions i remember they always went on for a long time. It almost seemed like they just kinda forgot that they was still even going.

Originally Posted by Draconi_EA
Don't worry, we haven't forgotten. Having the new EMs online is a big part of our plan moving forward.
This story arc will be ended with a finale that: engages the Shadowlords themselves, introduces the Platinum dragons, and decides on "balance of power" rewards per shard for the factions.
Once complete, it'll segue into the arc leading up to SA.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*roleplay*

I can't sleep after i heard Lord Casca speech yesterday.Too many promisses of a better world. I have seen too much evil in my life just to accept it that one person could just bring peace. But what if he could do it? Just we not help him? Too many questions going trough my head! I know the Virtues will guide me in the right direction.
I can not forget that Sherry the mouse appeared and warned us about him. We can not ignore her warning, she helped us before.I don't think she would lie to us would she? I felt D.A. hidden somewhere near the castle,watching us all.When she is around, only bad things happen.
Aunt Stella told me we will make the right decision.We only need to have faith in the Virtues and everything will be alright.She is wise and always helpfull in difficult times.No matter what, something is going to happen.We have to be ready for anything and hoping for a better world.I'm getting too old for these battles and wars. Maybe Casca can end it all.

Time will tell.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*roleplay*

*Dark Angel on top of Blackthorn Castle at Casca's speech*

Look at all those fools who listen to that elf that promiss peace to the lands.
King Casca......there is only one rightfull ruler of Sosaria and thats my master.
We can use this new development to our benefit.The Snamuh and friends will pick a side and fight each other.After the battle we can kill whats left of them.We need to keep a eye on that mouse. She can be a problem.I'll report this to my master.No one rules this land beside my master, after we have annihilate humanity!

*eyes glow red*

N

Nenime

Thanks Frarc. Me, the glorious sleepyhead of Drachenfels overslept the event yesterday :(. I wish I could stay awake at least one time when anything special happens. But due to your (very nice) roleplay I get a glimpse of what happened.

Hope to see y'all in the afternoon. :)

L

Legacyee

I don't like or trust this Casca, why has there been a lot of mouse traps placed around the town, I think he is after Sherry, so I have taken it upon myself to use a little spell called "magic lock" on all the boxes I find in the vain hope he won't catch Sherry in one, I'm sure he is up to no good
But I could be wrong
:)