• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Archery] weps

mana hit

Grand Inquisitor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
what is the best way to change between three weapons?Say your using bow,fork and kryss.i use the equipped last weapon to go between two,i was just wondering the fastest way to go between three.I have uo assist as well. thanks.

C

Cyric_SP

If you use CC and UOA, in UOA there is a tab called ARM. It gives you the ability to set up 4 different weapons to use. Just set up a weapon for each of the 4 and set a hotkey for each under the KEYS tab.

mana hit

Grand Inquisitor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
thanks,ya i use cc and was tinkering with that as well,was trying to figure out if i can go between them all without making a disarm hotkey i gots to hit before i arm one of the four weps.....