• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Well.......

Murdok

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As blind luck would have it..... One of my neighbors decided he didnt want to play 91 days ago and shut off his account... Attached to this account was a Large tower next to my keep. A tower that I needed 1 tile off of to upsize my Keep! Lucky for me a guildy who keeps an eye out for IDOCs just happened to be at the tower and dropped a plot there just to make sure that everyone had a home in the guild. So guess what I placed today? Yup I got an nice shiny (well not too shiny) new castle! Just when I was running out storage of room! So I guess I can keep from sorting out several years of junk for a bit longer!!

G

Congrats, very few people get to place their own castle.