• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Well,Well,Well....

L

leroyjenkins

ater playing some wow
i have been thinking of comeing back to uo
but as long as it isnt as dead as b4 i left
so my question is...
is seige still dead???

L

leroyjenkins

damn,....
i was hoping it had some life to it...
i was also wondering if my house south of luna fell ?

G

<blockquote><hr>

ater playing some wow
i have been thinking of comeing back to uo
but as long as it isnt as dead as b4 i left
so my question is...
is seige still dead???

[/ QUOTE ]

If you mean is it much less active than the overpopulated "mainstream" shards... yes.

I

imported_mo'gluk

leroy we are still active don't listen to jax he came back for a few months then bolted ... I would say that the PvP has picked up

A

AntiOTF

LOL love the name dude... I seen the WOW video of Leroy Jenkings flipping out! ROFL

L

leroyjenkins

thanxs mo... im still considering coming back or not.,..

P

pikon198

quite a number of people left actually, i think it was more active a few months ago, but eh, if you like the solo play its a good time to come back.

I

imported_Leaf

Alot of people leave to play other games for a few months and most usually return to UO. There is something about this game that always brings you back again and again. I'd say come on back. There will be more to follow you too...

I

imported_mo'gluk

especially right now a lot of cool games came out on console and PC I would wager a bunch are trying TR and such... but they will be back...