• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Well, new Pub is out... how are those PP pets?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Was lots of anxiety that the Pet fix would nerf a lot of PP pets. Were people being anxious for no reason? Any horror stories out there yet?

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Very interested in this. I have my untrained PP Mare sitting in my stable until I hear more.

Pseudodragon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Are we sure they really fixed the exploited pets? This is a pup i saw today... Am i missing something? Forgot to take a pic of the skills but the cu had also AI trained

Attachments

Wharton

Adventurer
It looks ok to me. The skills aren't all 120's. I think it is allowed to have up to 1100 hp, and 1500 mana.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Max stats/skills/res on a fresh tame pup with cold 70 Energy starting it is a maxed out pup with the exception of the resists and you get 3009 points to add on that pup has used over the cap Test DOG

Intensity:9235Remaining Training Points:-1014