• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

well looks like i'am a stratics poster again

L

Leodin

it has been a long time since i've been to these fourms i was a long time Uo player an i've been at wow for the last few years but there new Real ID use on the forums is enough for me to say no.
the reason you ask is simple this is a news story that everyone might remember.

Online video games are serious business, with millions playing games around the world. Usually the pwning occurs in the virtual world, but sometimes as in this case, the line gets blurred and it crosses into the real world.

A 22-year-old member of the the Coo-clocks clan met up with Albert, a 33-year-old member of Platanium clan late last year in the city of Ufa in Russia. The confrontation led to Albert being badly beaten and dying on the way to the hospital.

While his opponent has since been arrested and charged with murder, he's shown no remorse. All he's done is explain the reason Albert had to die, which was based on one of the Coo-clocks clan's rules.

"Beat everything that moves, and everything that doesn’t move - move and beat!”
Since the incident, Albert's sister, Albina, has received several death threats from the Coo-clocks clan.

This isn't the first case of a Lineage II-related murder, as last January there was a similar incident in Moscow when a man attempting to break up a fight between two Lineage II players was killed when one of the men stomped him to death.

All I can say is: it's a game guys! It's not worth it!

just say no to useing peoples real names for posting on there fourms.

B

Bud_Weiser

Wait, so you have to use your real name for posting on the forums? I didn't see that explained anywhere. Can you please provide a link?

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Biggest social experiment ever eh?

Welcome back to the forums where "everybody knows your name" is simply a Cheers song ;)

B

Bud_Weiser

Wow... pardon the pun.

Well I don't post on the forums anyway so I am not to worried about it. but still the lack of thought or vision behind this is really appaulling.

And Blizzard will be the one with the blood on their hands if someone is hurt or mistreated in RL because of this.

... I can't believe they are doing this.