• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Well is this item Trash or worth a little Gold cash ??

G

item reads......

A Key Ring Of Exceptional Quality(yellow)
Exceptional(white)

graphic is.....

light blue key ring with one white key on it

Quite simply is it for the trash or is it worth any gold cash- its on EUROPA btw.....

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hit an IDOC on Sonoma last winter, and got a key ring (thankfully I emptied it to find TEN keys all made by [exceptional] by the same person and key ring was tagged the same as well)

I see key rings on Great Lakes with your label for about 500k - 1m. Empty or full doesn't matter, you can go around banks and pick up dead boat keys to make it full, lol.

G

i can feel a auction coming...!! muahaaa...again the advice varies from 50k to 500k and over..lol....jeepers rares are funny things....

G

How can you tell if the keys on the key ring were old house keys Zynia?