• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Welcome Warlocks

E

Egrog1717

Greetings Brothers and Sisters...

As the dawn of a new era approches us at last it is time that we take our proper place among the riff raff of this world. We as shamans have the collective power to overthrough the power of any army stacked against us, and yet because of our squabbling within our own ranks, we stand divided and vunarable to attack.
That is why here and now I ask you, Shaman of this world.. Stand and together fight...
Stand and introduce yourself to your fellow breathren... Stand and see your brother, your sister. Stand together now and we shall reign supreme!

H

hopfull

*Cant resist the urge to stand up and cheer after such a rouseing speech*

Hello all
I play on Al'kira
My name is dreadfull
If your alliance run before i kill you!!!!!!

H

-HuNTeR-

yea. i got two warlocks.. i cant decide which i like better.. a warlock or a hunter. still deciding