• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Welcome to UO Asia!

G

Greetings players of Ultima Online's Asian Shards.

Welcome to your new forum, "UO Asia". This forum is here for players of all the Asian shards, except Wakoko and Yamato which still have their own individual forums. Here you can post your news, stories, announcements and any other information you feel is relevant. We at Stratics hope that you can build a community here and make us your first stop for UO News.

It may be a good idea when posting news or events that are shard specific to prefix your subject with your shard name :

For example :
[*]Formosa : Dark Knights to host PvP tournament

As with all other forums here at Stratics, you will need to follow the guidelines set out in the Rules of Conduct. Also, if you have questions regarding the basic operating of these forums please take a look at the Frequently Asked Questions.

I would like to build up a list here in the Welcome Post of links to the websites of some Asian events. If you run a website that relates to an event or establishment on any of the Asian Shards and you would like to see a link to it here in this post, please send the following to me, [email protected] :

[*]Shard Name
[*]Event/Establishment Name
[*]Your character name and the owner of the establishment's name
[*]Short paragraph detailing what goes on
[*]Opening hours of establishment/Time of event

I, Joram Soulrift, will be your moderator for this forum. Stick to the Rules of Conduct and you'll not see much of me!

Thanks for your time,

~Joram