• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Welcome to the Neighborhood Party

IanJames

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Attention Siege:

Gilfane will be hosting a "Welcome to the Neighborhood" party on Friday night at 8pm EDT at the Tortured Elf Tavern. All are welcome.

We will be looking forward to meeting our new neighbors, and perhaps meeting some of you who are new to Siege as well.

The Tortured Elf is located across the street from Hanse's Hostel, you can view a map here: http://www.gilfane.com/GilfaneMap.html

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I miss werewolf night :( . I imagine that took a lot of work (and patience, working with some of us knuckleheads! :lol:), but it was a great time. Okay, didn't mean to derail the thread. The mention of Hoffs made me think of that.
I now return you to the regularly scheduled program.

Arradin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any EU person who's used to US Times ... WHAT is this time in CET ?

Thanks.

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You would need Shalimar or Petra to do the math on the time for you I think.

USA has several time zones, Eastern, then Central, where I live ie middle of USA, then Mountain time, kinda like Arizona or so and Pacific Time California and them...subtract more for Hawaii, unless you go to Austrailia where it probably is yesterday or tomorrow. lol Never mind. It is PLUS hours from the east coast to Europe, it is MINUS hours ie losing an hour per time zone, from New York to here, then on to California. :)

rolleyes:

Let's say EDT is East Coast New York City so, by time ya hop over the ocean add some 6-8 hrs depending on where you live 8pm eastern USA time may be 3-4 am in the morning for you. :(

IanJames

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everyone had a good time. Thank you to everyone who came out. It was nice to see everyone, including Fudd!

Aeowyn, you missed Hoffs...

Symma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was a bit late for me due to timezones but i'm glad people enjoyed themselves :D

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everyone had a good time. Thank you to everyone who came out. It was nice to see everyone, including Fudd!

Aeowyn, you missed Hoffs...
I had a good time too. It was nice to see so many people show up. I mean at one point, I counted over 20 people there.

Mine apologies to all of Gilfane for my miss aiming, for I had not intended for my dp shuriken to end up stuck in ye tavern wall there. I was aiming it at Elmer Fudd for pking his wife.

Twas for me a chick thing ye know ..HOW DARE HE attack his own pretty lil wifey !! Sorry for my stickin me lil dp shuriken, in ye tavern wall. :)

I now have been pkd 3x in the past 2 days in Gilfane. Why that is more dying than I have experienced in mos. here on Siege, 2x by Elmer at the party, and yesterday I was *assimulated* by a peculiar Borg on my miner.

His name seemed to shout 'gib dat silver'. Having no silver to give, I tried to defend my miner, by tossing big chunks of granite and ore at the Borg, but those weps just failed to protect my miner, from the stronger assimulator. :lol:

Anyways, I shall swing by upon my QZ later to try to extract my dp shuiken from ye Gilfane tavern wall. :)

AEowynSP

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We are Dyslexia of Grob...Futility is Resistant, Your Ass will be Laminated.

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*raises hand *

This ol' lady
has only one question
regarding our larger new player run town out Gilfane way.
:confused:......rolleyes: [sorry could not resist]

*sings, yeh *

Feel it comin' in the air
And the screams from everywhere
I'm addicted to the *siege perilous* kinda care
It's a dangerous love affair
Can't be scared when it goes down
Got a problem, tell me now
Only thing that's on my mind
Is who's gonna run this town tonight...
Is who's gonna run this town tonight...
We gonna run this town

Only thing that's on my mind
Is who's gonna run this town tonight
Heeeey-hey-hey-hey-hey-heyyy
Hey-heyyy-hey-hey-heyy
Heeeey-hey-hey-hey-hey-heyyy
(Is who's gonna run this town tonight)
Hey-hey-hey-heyyy................

:popcorn: I am not putting 'all' their words on this forum,
it'd probably get me in trouble sooo go play their song on Youtube. :)