• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Welcome to the influx of new folk!

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I hope your having fun! Please feel free to ask questions in game or here. Keep in mind this is pre-alpha! Gorgon has a long way to go. If you see a bug, report it in game. Also, report any ideas you have. The developers are very open to suggestions and discussion. And if you get cursed....have fun with it.

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I think all we have so far is global. I am sure its in the works, but if you shoot the devs a suggestion it lets them know how much we want something

Hugo_Rune

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi

I just started this past weekend, seems like a game with potential for lots of fun and different play styles. Considering it's in the early stages, I've found it quite compelling!

I just have a noob question though. Where can I get some nails? Specifically wooden ones for making the fletching box? I haven't seen any in loot drops or at npcs/vendors.

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I believe I made fletching boxes with nails sold by Mushroom Jack

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
no worries I can't keep track of all the NPCs either. Gunna make a chart one day...