• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Welcome to the Europa Roleplay Forums

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye we're just getting some things in order, preparing to set up :) I've been taking screenies and such ready to make reports.

callum_fitzhugh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good luck with this. Real respect for trying again. I am now far too old and slow at typing for RP. Too little time for those long evenings at The Swaggers. I have such fond memories of the scene c2000 - 2005 until WoW came along and sucked the players away. Good luck to you all

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@callum_fitzhugh

Good to see your still hovering in the shadows callum :) you can find Vespers new forums here:
Vesper

Been posting up reguarly reports and such there if your interested in getting nostalgic now and then :)

callum_fitzhugh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I pop into UO about twice a year to look around, then get sad, log out and go back to my FTP game ;) Thats about as much nostalgia as I can take mate.