• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Welcome to Sage's Rares Auction Series part XXXXIV!

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
:p Ok, you wore me out, for 110m you can have it claudia, well done :)

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I think we all owe Nabin some Moonglow Red after this one!
I have a nice merlot ready!

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes at least a large jug of the Ole' Moonglow!

after the timestamp came in looks like i was 1min late on 11 and 12. its of course tricky without seconds and with all the time format changes.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
At this point, I've lost track of what ones I even won - too many numbers flying. :D Can't wait to see the finals so I can pay up! :D

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
40mil on each gift box

This my friend is not a valid bid. Please take the time to input at least an item number and a price. :scholar:

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
All bids update and Final.

I will start packing these for pick up. Posting final bidding soon

slippjeem

Looking for a whispering rose for Little
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
yea I thought I was late, I spent to much time running around Nails silent auction :D

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Flutter wins. Nuff said.

Sent from Tapatalk 2 and your local Flutter's Fancy Fone

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This my friend is not a valid bid. Please take the time to input at least an item number and a price. :scholar:
Thankyou for the clarification. i really didnt think twice about bidding in that format, just wanted to up the prices on all at once.

For future reference, is it ok to put "items 5 - 15 20mil each" or "items 1, 4, 6, 12, 20mil each" ? ive seen a few bids like this, but just want to make sure so i dont miss out on items in the future

Thanks as always, and for running wonderful auctions!

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Thankyou for the clarification. i really didnt think twice about bidding in that format, just wanted to up the prices on all at once.

For future reference, is it ok to put "items 5 - 15 20mil each" or "items 1, 4, 6, 12, 20mil each" ? ive seen a few bids like this, but just want to make sure so i dont miss out on items in the future

Thanks as always, and for running wonderful auctions!

:party: Post each bid as a number and amount. Do not glump them up its to hard for people to follow.

1. 20 mil
4. 20 mil
6. 20 mil
12. 20 mil

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Final Billing.

I have Placed coins for you all to purchase on the Rares Auction Payment Vendor Located on the Corner of My House in Luna right next to the front Steps.

Please make your payment and then contact me for delivery

Billing is as Follows.

Pickaxe Pete 103 mil - Delivered
Panoramix2009 382 mi - Permanetley banned for refusing to honor bid and pay for items.
Claudia-Fjp 213 mil - Delivered
THP 1 mil - Delivered
BrianFreud 26 mil - Delivered
Kolka 120 mil - Delivered
Purchase the Coins with your name on it at the Auction payment Vendor

Last edited:

panoramix2009

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
all time i win in your auction i paid my item but now on this auction

you know I wanted to write 34 million and not 134 million and after I said in the other post that it was a mistake that I say 34 million and I do not know why there was a number 1 before the 34, I've always bought my items and this bid is a mistake and you know it and others also knew that I wanted to write :-( I could not change back my bid after post

panoramix2009

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry but u can understand error slide in my bids u can see 1 bid 33 and me i wanted bided 34 is easy to understand