• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Welcome to Sage's Rares Auction Series part XXIX

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
You win I'm out :(

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Dr. Angel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Woot! I won all me items. Please ICQ me Nabin when you are ready to exchange. This is my first time bidding on your auctions so I am not sure your policy's etc. Thanks

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Woot! I won all me items. Please ICQ me Nabin when you are ready to exchange. This is my first time bidding on your auctions so I am not sure your policy's etc. Thanks
I tried to reach him earlier but something must have come up.
He's pretty quick at getting to the trades though ;)

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
8. 11 mill
9. 11 mill

Hello Friend These bids do not fall under the ten minute rule. The previous bid was at 6:26pm and there fore the auction for these items ended at 7pm as there was no competing bids at the time. I am sorry these bids will be voided

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
7. Gift Box (Gold) - 85 m
13. Dear Santa, Is It Too Late To Be Good? (scroll) - 16 m

thanks you ^^

Sorry Friend this bid for item 7 Ties a previous bid from earlier in the day. I will have to void it.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
8. 10m
9. 10m

Sorry Friend These two bids will need to be voided. item 8 you matched the bid and did not increase it and on item 9 you under bid a previous bid from earlier in the day

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Well, That auction was a bit messy in the bidding. I have cleaned it up and checked it a couple times.

I will start packing up the items for pick up and post when they are ready. Please feel free to review the final results and make sure I did not miss anything.

All Final Bids Posted!

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Final Billing for Sage's Rares Auction Series XXIX

SellingAHouse 170 mil - Delivered
McMug 150 mil - Delivered
Dr. Angel 215 mil - Delivered
Tanage 2 mil - Delivered
Schatzi 32 mil - Delivered
Suga Bratz 31 mil (Proxy Bid by Nails) - Delivered

Special Note Lord Phantom still retains a 25 mil credit towards an auction bid do to his excellent example the community.

I will be in and out most of the day the best way to get a hold of me for pick up is via icq. I will collect your payment at my vendor house in luna via a vendor and then hand you your boxed items.

Last edited:

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry Nabin this was a tad unorganized I suppose. I trust we can expect things to be back on par for the next offering?

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
[quote="
16 30 MIL​
9 20 MIL​
Last edited by whiterabbit,Yesterday at 12:12 PM"[/quote]

Sorry Friend as per the rules bid posts that are edited are voided

Last edited:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
bump doed mees winz?
No sweety, Nabin has a rule against editing posts. :(
This one was pretty rough. I suspect our friend Nabin was unable to be on to moderate at the end of the auction so things got confusing.
He will get everything straightened out he is a good guy.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
wells mees bidded 20 mil long ago , list show sugar brat wif top bid ob 11 mil
*frowns* meees drops outta da santas toy kit

Last edited:

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Hi All,

Regardless of whether I was there moderating or not, it is an easy and simple process for you to accurately bid as has been demonstrated in the previous 28 auctions.

1. Find your item on the original post and check the current bid price.
2. Go to the very end of the thread and work your way back through the current post looking for any bids on your items till you get to my post that states "All Bids Updated"
3. Place your bid.
4. Double check that a new bid on your item did not come in while you were placing yours.

Once I post "All Bids updated" that means bids have been posted on the original post for all posts prior to that one no need to search past that.

Biggest mistakes are usually Someone posting at the same time you do and not refreshing when you are done to double check and Editing your post.

Stick to this basic process and you will have a great time and capture some great items.

Last edited:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Hi All,

Regardless of whether I was there moderating or not, it is an easy and simple process for you to accurately bid as has been demonstrated in the previous 28 auctions.

1. Find your item on the original post and check the current bid price.
2. Go to the very end of the thread and work your way back through the current post looking for any bids on your items till you get to my post that states "All Bids Updated"
3. Place your bid.
4. Double check that a new bid on your item did not come in while you were placing yours.

Once I post "All Bids updated" that means bids have been posted on the original post for all posts prior to that one no need to search past that.

Biggest mistakes are usually Someone posting at the same time you do and not refreshing when you are done to double check and Editing your post.

Stick to this basic process and you will have a great time and capture some great items.
LOL but BIDDING IS HARD!!! *giggles*