• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Welcome to our little FEMA Trailer....

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
well, it's good to have some form of board back...

T

Tycolby

Just bring a bottle of JD and you can keep me down for a long time

E

Elektra Rose

Hiyas everyone great to be back!! I see they even let our shard loonies on here too LOL! Just teasin Ty!

T

T_Amon_from_work

Hiyas everyone great to be back!! I see they even let our shard loonies on here too LOL! Just teasin Ty!
Yuh ... we seem to be back in fine form. I'm glad to be rid of the support group I was in ... the whinging about message board withdrawal was getting to me. N/m it was me most of the time ... <shrug>

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
T'mon, maybe now would be a good time for me to join you as a mod on the Player Center...

BTW, just had something odd happen - my PM space just dropped to ZERO allowed messages, from 50 (with only 3 used), making it to where I can't reply to your last one.

T

T_Amon_from_work

T'mon, maybe now would be a good time for me to join you as a mod on the Player Center...

BTW, just had something odd happen - my PM space just dropped to ZERO allowed messages, from 50 (with only 3 used), making it to where I can't reply to your last one.
I'm basically nailed if 50 is the limit. I had over 200 PMs stockpiled ... many were links to pricing sites and other references. About 1/2 were chaff I could do without ... but 50 is not a good thing.

And I did get a response from ya and answered that as well. Thinking on that, lemme see what happens through this week and then figger out things over the weekend. PM zigzag on getting your name in there if ya wish - he was my contact once I registered. Magdalene is on holiday and she's the other normal Mod for the place.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It got fixed - I'm up to 1000 now.

You need to check in, and get your MOD badge. I've got mine and I don't have a forum to mod, yet you've not got yours yet, despite havign your tag.

T

T_Amon_from_work

It got fixed - I'm up to 1000 now.

You need to check in, and get your MOD badge. I've got mine and I don't have a forum to mod, yet you've not got yours yet, despite havign your tag.
I'm here ... I need no more steenking "where's my Stratics???" support group. All is fine in Happyland. :cool:

I survived an attempted invasion gankgest in Cove yesterday, I straightened my boss out on some report sources (for the 4th time) without losing my cool. All is fine in Happyland. :cool:

My shield shows up on posts over there ... and yes, all is fine in Happyland! :cool:

Now I just gotta start believing all that bushwah! :eek: