• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Welcome to Earthrise at Stratics!

J

Joker2

Hey zigzag!

Its been a while since we last talked.

But anyways the HoC transcripts are still not coming up. I can't see any of them in fact. It is saying request page not found.. Whats up?

_zigzag_

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Joker!

Probably got fubared with a recent upgarde.
I'll gave them fixed shortly!

_zigzag_

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Could you give a little more information of what HoC transcripts you're having trouble with?
Maybe a link?

11:40pm on Christmas Eve, by brain's a little fuzzy, but it looks like the format for links on Central has changed.
From, for example:
http://www.stratics.com/php-bin/show_content.php?content=28004
To
http://www.stratics.com/node/28004
And yup..Kiminality is fer sure correct - forgot to mention that in my other post and say thank you ;)

Use the format she provided, and they'll get you there :)

I'll make a sticky post here asap with all the links (I want to check them and do some quick fixing on some) so we'll have them in one place :)

J

Joker2

Thanks for the update I will be sure to tell the others. As they have been wanting to check some of the old stuff and these HoC were really GREAT!

P.S. You excited for the Beta sign up sheets to come out! They should be hitting the forums today?! AHHH!

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was destiny....we had to provide another gathering spot for Earthrise fans! Welcome everyone!
ZIGZAG, Could you PLEASE put up a Darkfall Stratics Forum next!?? We seriously need one.. Then move all the Darkfall topics from MMOG General Discussion to the Darkfall Stratics Forums..