• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Welcome Folks!

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi everyone!

I'm thrilled to be a part of this new forum! :danceb:

As long as your here post a hello and let us know who you plan to be in Tirnua. :)

D

Divinity Montero

Sounds very cool! I'll probably be wondering around a Alexis Green. Just for fun.

R

rieley

Hi all!!!!!!!!!!

Wish I could get my user name on here changed. Are we really going to find a home again??

Where do we send the DEVs encouragement gifts?

Willow Nite

(where is everyone?) A few of us are still in touch waiting for Luc and team to build us a home base.

G

Gilly

I am still Gilly, here, on the TirNua blog and Wiki. It just makes it so much simpler, to stay with one name.

In the Community center, I will be the blonde in the red and white sundress......:p...;)

K

Katheryne

I'm here!

Are we really going to find a home again??
If you're referring to the forums on Stratics, we're going to be right here for quite a while, so come on in and make yourself at home.

M

Monkeybear

Hi everyone!

The posts in the other thread are too long for me to read :sad3: Does TirNua have cream bear suits??

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Luc said he'll give me purple hair, I'm willing to bet if you ask nice he'll give you cream bear suits!! :D

C

culbert123

Hi everyone!

The posts in the other thread are too long for me to read :sad3: Does TirNua have cream bear suits??
I don't know about cream bear suits, but I know you can be a blonde with a red & white dress. Or, if you're feeling sassy, a blonde in a white & red dress! The possiblilties right now are endless! :thumbsup:

I'm sure I'll be checking out Tirnua... I have no idea under what moniker yet. I've been in the community center once or twice thus far...

T

TheCookieFamily

My name is Karah in TirNua.

I can't use Cookie because every time I hear the word Cookie I want to scream. Idk if I even eat cookies anymore.

Bleh.

C

cathytamar

Yay Niki for Purple hair! *happy dance* ~*^Trinity has purple hair tooo^*~ Wahooo!

M

MsStathamSim

Hi all! I'll probably continue the Statham thing...
I would like to be able to add glasses to any face. The glasses options in TSO were quite limited.
Also, green shoes should be available with any outfit. :thumbup:

L

Lucky Hawk

I'll be there checking it out under the same name as usual... Thunderbird. :)

K

KChan

Hi everyone!

I'm thrilled to be a part of this new forum! :danceb:

As long as your here post a hello and let us know who you plan to be in Tirnua. :)
I will hopefully go by one of the two usuals KC or Patty. But I think I'd feel weird running into another KC so that might have to be it.

C

Claudia MacCloud

Hi, guess ima be Claudia Joy MacCloud, lol if my name fits, hard to fit my full name in some of these things that request names... I kinda fancy my whole name :~) Not part of it lol

D

djhawk

i'm Simsonlinedude from TSO, for some reason i'm DJ Hawk on these forums. Need to get a new Username for the forums! I registered under N1Hawk for the game so hopefully we will all meet again.

N1Hawk

D

debslee

Not sure who I will be in Tirnua.....will see how I feel at the time. But on the forums, still Debslee. Look forward to building a community here.

R

Rain Cloud

I am Rain Cloud on all my other games .. why change now .. my friends can always find me that way :lick:

R

rpsky3

I am hoping to be either Penny Nikkole or DimeAnd Quarter.. :) we shall see
:danceb:

T

TSOTori

I'm hoping to be able to "Create" my own persona with own hair length, color, and make me short maybe? :p But she's gotta be skinny! :p LOL

B

bigcuban

HEY ALL! Glad to have come to look at the Tirnua Forums! :) When is there an expected release date... for I guess you can call BETA :) lol

K

Katheryne

Well, the game has barely entered Alpha stage - and only pieces of it at that; so it's going to be a while before any solid dates come about.

julilyn

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been trying in vain for weeks and I simply can not log in on the blog there.

It won't take my email and pass. and when I ask for a new password to get emailed to me. I get an E mail from Tirnua and it says to click on the link to reset password yet when I follow the link in that e mail I get to a Tirnua page that says ""sorry that key does not appear to be valid"

I have been doing nothing but circles. and there doesn't seem to be any kind of work arounds or anyone on the team to help with this. :bored:

G

Gilly

Just last week, they opened up the Persona book, and I (and most everyone, else, I think) had to re-register. Have you tried a new registration? It may work this time. Registration page

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had Lee help me, I told him you had the same problem and silly me I thought he would fix you too. He reset my pw, but here is what I learned: email login= persona, user name login=blog. He wasnt sure if the wiki had a seperate login or not. (hope I got that right its still early)

You may not be able to catch Lee for a couple days, but if you still have trouble he can help.

T

TSOTori

By the way, I've been Tori in TSO/EAL/TC3, my friends know me as Tori, so Tori I will stay ^_^

T

TSOTori

I have been trying in vain for weeks and I simply can not log in on the blog there.

It won't take my email and pass. and when I ask for a new password to get emailed to me. I get an E mail from Tirnua and it says to click on the link to reset password yet when I follow the link in that e mail I get to a Tirnua page that says ""sorry that key does not appear to be valid"

I have been doing nothing but circles. and there doesn't seem to be any kind of work arounds or anyone on the team to help with this. :bored:
It could be your IE settings, try using safari browser, it works quite well with Tirnua ^_^ good luck

G

Gracie Nito

Same thing has been happening to me the last couple of weeks. Using Mozilla or IE7.0. So for now anything Tirnua Blog related I just have "no comment".
My email inbox is full of Tirnua password reset emails though :)

S

Simone Valentino

Hey Gracie! :)

Same thing has been happening to me the last couple of weeks. Using Mozilla or IE7.0. So for now anything Tirnua Blog related I just have "no comment".
My email inbox is full of Tirnua password reset emails though :)
New post on the blog. http://www.tirnua.com/blog/
August 14th, 2008 by Sarah
Finally, apologies to all those IE6 users that had trouble with our secure webpages initially. IE6 uses SSL2 but we were using SSL3 and tested with the lastest versions of the common browsers only. Laurent modified things so that IE6 users should not have trouble now. Thanks for all the feedback.

Later today we will make a modest push that will allow you to browse the descriptions of all the personas created so far. More on that to follow…
Hopefully it will work for IE7 Now. GL

S

Simone Valentino

*waves* Hey Niki :)
As per your OP, I plan on being Simone. If I can lose my numbers. LOL For the time being I am Simone_27743.

G

Gracie Nito

I knew that was you Simone. You can't hide behind those numbers forever!

S

Stu Pitt Moran

Hello fellow simmies. Hope You are all well...guess i'll always be stu pitt.

Y

YadaSc

Hey Peeps. . it's just me Costa.. haha. Add a King or O'Rian to it :) Still fiddling my thumbs waiting. Wish I knew how to help out. . . I see you up there Stu !.. :) Hey Nikki ! :)

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hiya Costa!

Lee told me if people want to help at this point click on the ads on www.tirnua.com to help them get some revenue or buy a tshirt. He may have been half joking, but he wasnt talking pirate when he said it. I'm sure they need it tho. :)

T

TraciRK

Hey all, I will be Traci again and will probably name my home Quake something so y'all know where to find me. Thanks for helping me get my sign in straightened out here Nikki, been working long hours so just got the chance to get it right.

T

D

debslee

Hey thetechnosim

So glad you "stumbled" upon Tirnua - keep checking the Tirnua website for updates. We are looking forward to a great game! :)

Tirnua

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to our little forum as well techno, hope you keep posting your insights here. :)

T

ThMystrus

Greetings!

It's ThMystrus from EAL/TSO board, after finding that EAL has been shut, but a new project was started by the time i read about EAL enclosure, i moved here.

How's everyone? How's the team?
Ohh, and Happy New Year 2009!!

Recently i joined Tirnue, quite empty... where is everyone?

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi :)

I personally dont get much time in Tirnua but from what I've seen Wednesday is update day and that's when your most likely to find more folks in game.

Happy New Year!