• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Welcome Druids!

K

kap

Hi Egrog.

I plan to play a NE druid at release. So far I've been able to test druids in beta, and they are fun. They need a little more love for PVP, since at the moment they are probably at the bottom of the totem poll on that one. But they level really fast, and are excellent solo or in a group.

R

rollinr33

I played a little of the druid, but i wasnt impressed.

Something was missing, they seemed too bland for me. At the same time this was my first char i made so maybe i had the hee-bee-jee-bees and didnt know wth i was doing /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

G

<font color=00008B>What attracted me to playing a Druid was their versatility. They can be a healer and/or a tank, and they can also fill several other roles in a party/group.

E

Egrog1717

Welcome brothers and sisters, to you're new home...
This shall be you're resting place now, a place to call your own

Welcome to the Druid Class Forums...

So why are you here? What makes you want to have Druid blood run through your veins? Its not like you're going to get many dates, what with all the hibernation you do... /php-bin/shared/images/icons/laugh.gif

J

Jabari[KS]

Plus... they are just plain cool. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

K

Kaliron

*opens door slowly and looks around*

Hello everyone /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

I Warcraft was the first computer i ever played... been playing Ultima Online for the last 3 years and well.. its just boring now.

I haven't had a chance to play beta but i find myself addicted to this game and i haven't even played it yet! Ive read every page from worldofwarcraft.com and i count every day til it comes!

Druids.. Ive always had a thing for shapeshifters.. from the old Transformer Cartoons to now.. the Druid seems like the only character i want to play. Although im getting a little discouraged because of some of the thing i see the beta testers saying about them being too weak etc.

Anyway i look forward to chatting with you all and on the 24th playing with some of you!

Mil

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*edit*

Ops. Nm... decided to go rogue instead.

*quickly stealths out*

G

I love my night elf druid. I chose that because I needed an alt to play when my bf was not able to play and so I needed to solo a lot and be successful.

Now, Level 51 with her and from soloing 99.5% of the time. She can fight and she can heal, and more importantly when she gets into trouble, she turns into a cat and runs lol.

K

Krou`z Harrison

Hey all, dunno how active this section is but thought i`d say hi.

Used to play UO for 4 years now wow addict, run a successful guild on The Maelstrom so much so server first kill of C'thun.

Riverwind.

I

imported_Grifty McBegg

Druid has quickly become my favorite class.

The versatility presented by the animal forms is definitely the selling point.

I played UO from Dec '97 until very recently, and my main character was somewhat of a shapeshifter. (Spellweaving, magery, ninjitsu, basically anything good-aligned that could change forms) and this suits my playstyle pretty well.

Both from a gameplay and roleplay perspective, there isn't much that beats it right now.

L

Lady Beth

I play a druid. I absolutely LOVE her.

I started out with a rogue, but after I made my druid I've never gone back to my rogue.

I

imported_Grifty McBegg

I'm in the same boat, I just want to get my rogue to Lvl.30 so I can equip all the stuff he's already amassed (Including a swineshank [dagger] from his first ever raid) and go work on my two Druids!

I have a Tauren Druid on the horde side of Kirin Tor that I haven't even started on, and Ifera hit L.22 last night.

So far, so good.

Druid life was a bit rough until I got cat form, but now the cat's rogue-like familiarity is really workin' for me... So long as I run when there's trouble instead of tank like I did as a bear. =Þ