• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Welcome back!

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back! This forum will be used temporarily for LotRO General Discussion and LotRO News Announcements and Discussions of such News!

E

Ezrael

You think I'd ignore you?

Now make with the fried eggs n' onions already! :D

;) Glad to see things are up and running again.

C

Chaucer of TS

I'm on Brandywine. I played during the beta but didn't subscribe when it went live. I'm just now coming back and loving it.

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You think I'd ignore you?

Now make with the fried eggs n' onions already!

Glad to see things are up and running again.
*chuckles*

*Nimiyn cooks up a an entre of Eggs and Onions and adds them to the buffet table*

:D

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm on Brandywine. I played during the beta but didn't subscribe when it went live. I'm just now coming back and loving it.
'

Wahoo! Welcome to Middle-Earth! You're gonna get so addicted! The game has gotten 200% better (and it was great in beta!) since beta!

D

Drogo Burrows

I will not deny it; I am a little disappointed to see new forums. Darn nostalgia :eek:.

Nok

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm loving the new forum. I hope it stays.

I used to play Landroval... and would love to be playing LOTRO again. :(