• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Welcome and help with zoo

• Thread starter Frey Wavestrider
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
F

Frey Wavestrider

Everyone welcome Bree Silvermoon and Julianna Grey to Origin. They transfered to Origin and it was when I was showing Bree the zoo that I realized that we had had a jail break again and our silver steed was on the lose again. Bree and Julianna both volunteered to help recover him but we still need help.

M

Michael Wolf

We only need like 40,000 points to get the Steed back. Come on Origin, get some tamers out there.

M

Michael Wolf

Well I've been at this for 3 hours and Frey was at it an hour before I was but in all honesty i think they stopped about an hour earlier. There was also WillowWhisperer and Tamara River. Thank you to all and anyone else who donated tonight that I didn't see.

Silver Steed is back! with 13 points to spare :-( No exageration, I can't do any more, the Zoo is at 11,000.013 points. It needs a lot tomorrow or we lose it again.

Oh yeah, excuse my manners, Welcome to Origin Bree Silvermoon and Julianna Grey.

'night,
mw

F

Frey Wavestrider

Thanks Michael, I had to stop for sleep unfortunately I will try to do more tonight. Went to bed expecting to see kirins in my sleep.

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Origin!

I'll see what I can do to help out. I just worry that if i dump 120k+ into it tonight that it will make a high percentage again.

We could do the auction for the zoo again and dump all money into it if folks are willing to donate items and buy items to do so.

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Origin!

I'll see what I can do to help out. I just worry that if i dump 120k+ into it tonight that it will make a high percentage again.

We could do the auction for the zoo again and dump all money into it if folks are willing to donate items and buy items to do so.
Cassie, I have some items I will donate to an auction for the zoo.

F

Frey Wavestrider

The Brat and I will look to see what we can find to donate for an auction to Cassie

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awesome folks!

Right now I'm trying to figure out a schedule that doesn't conflict with EM/Live Events and raiding invites....wait you guys don't pay attention to the last part of that *smiles sweetly*

I'll get back on a date hopefully later tonight. The holiday weekend throws a mess into everything.