• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Weekly Push...10/23/08

G

Gilly

Newest features are posted on the blog Forward for our Game!

The update this week includes:

*Edit our Lots...place furnishings and objects out.
*A New UI features...rotate and resize our view.
*Fast account creation using your Facebook Account
*150+ new objects, including beds.

:spider:.....come check it out.....:spider:

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It will be nice to be able to use my founder object, did I read in the blog that it doesnt fit in the house? How big is it?? Also someone said they lost theirs, maybe I'll wait til that's fixed.

G

Gilly

It is big, Niki, but it does fit into the room...along with my sofa, chair, end tables and plants....:thumbup1:

....but even though it is really beautiful, it is out of proportion with everything else, so I removed mine, until I have a garden to put it in. :D

M

MsStathamSim

Stupid question...how do I put things into my room? I can see them in my inventory but can't click on them.

G

Gilly

You have to check the 'edit mode' box, first.

Then just drag items from your inventory, to your room. :)

When you are done moving furnishing around, uncheck the edit box to again move your avatar.