• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Weekly Push~10/16/'08

G

Gilly

200 new objects

They have added new furniture to buy, and new functionality to the game.

*Zoom = this feature allows us to zoom in and out to keep small sections or the whole room in view. We have lost chat history for a short while....they expect to have it back with next weeks push.

*Room Lists = with this feature, we can visit anyone's room, even if they are not there. They will be will be adding privacy controls to control that.....so go have a looky-loo while you still can. :lick:

*Access from Homeviewer = Persona book and your account will now be accessable from the Homeviewer. This is another step towards integrating the all various pieces together.

*Default room objects removed = Next week we will be able to place our own objects in our rooms. Commence shopping. :D

P

Polly

Thanks Gilly, its interesting seeing things develop, can't wait to see more :)

I like the cool shades for chicks ! I tried to browse by "collection", but couldn't seem to bring anything up - is it just me? The Fuego collection sounds interesting ..... its like when someone says "I know a secret, but I can't tell you", I can see the link there enticing me, but can't bring it up, such a tease ...

Polly

G

Gilly

I think it may just be you....I have no problem clicking on specific collections and being wisked down to them. Do they all appear when you just scroll down?