• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

weekend fighting 2-1 to 2-3....

S

Sin-Vigor

Looks like you have to gank people on your mage to actually get an insurance shot; not that it isn't a means to an end for any quota because we all do it, but you know what I mean

How's this for a pitch, dead in less than 30 secs wrong roof 3x in a row?

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i havent played a mage reguarly since like pub 12-14? i only play one when needed usually. no fun since items came into play.

S

Sin-Vigor

The game hasn't been that fun since items came into play, I'm sure we can both agree on that one.

Anyways, do what you can to suck the excitement out of this game eh?

G

Didnt you forget the destard spawn that we took from you - ya know the one where Casper icq'd Ooji and told him to check it in 5 minutes and then the despise we took from you after that?? I thought you said you posted screenies of all fights win/lose/draw. Looking forward to those pics being posted as well - k thxs!!

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
those are all the pics. we lost the one dsp and one destard, what are we suppose to do when we kill so many of you and you grow exponentially? As a gm of a guild you need to have a better temperment than that, i never said a word and you get all defensive. both fights we did loose the pics i have are posted as well, anyne who was there knows that.

F

foo2

rofl, do i really see two red zkv in one of those SSs or are my eyes playing tricks on me